Delivering solutions to get your life back on track
Bipolar disorder is a mental disorder in which people experience serious shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, concentration, and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks. Moods can range from periods of extremely “up,” elated, irritable, or manic episodes to very “down,” sad, indifferent, or depressive periods.
To determine if you have bipolar disorder, your evaluation may include:
- Physical exam
- Psychiatric assessment
- Mood charting
- Criteria for bipolar disorder
There are effective treatments available to manage bipolar disorder, so you don’t have to deal with the condition on your own. Speak with us, and we will help you lead healthy and active lives.
- Medications for mania, hypomania, and depression
- Medications to stop symptoms returning
- Psychological treatments
The right treatment can help you:
- Manage your symptoms, thoughts, feelings, and actions
- Return to school, study, or work
- Maintain your friendships and social life
- Avoid suicidal thinking or self-harm
- Stay healthy
Contact us today.