No show/ Cancellation Policy
Thank you for trusting MINDBODYSOUL Mental health and Family practice for your psychiatric/mental health care needs. We set aside time to deliver you the care you deserve, so schedule an appointment with us now! If you ever need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, contact our office immediately and be sure to do so 24 hours before your initial appointment. This will allow us enough time to work on the appointment of other waiting patients. For a detailed view of our cancellation/rescheduled appointment, please see our policy below, effective February 1, 2022.
- If, for any reason, a patient could not show up to their appointment on the arranged date and was not able to contact our office 24 hours prior to their appointment, he/she will be considered a No-Show and will be charged a $75.00 fee.
- If, for any reason, a patient could not show up/reschedule their appointment on the allotted 24-hour notice for the second time, he/she will be charged a $100 fee.
- If the said occurrence happens for a third time with the same patient, he/she may be dismissed from MINDBODYSOUL Mental health and Family practice.
- In the case of initial visits, if a new patient failed to show up to their arranged date and time, he/she will not be eligible for a reschedule.
- Any cancellation/rescheduling fees will be charged to the patient, not their insurance company, during his/her next office visit.
- As a courtesy, all patients should receive an automated reminder text/email a day or 2 days before their appointment time. Also, if the time permits, we will be making reminder calls for upcoming appointments. If you do not receive the said reminder call or any automated message regarding your appointment, the above policy will still be in effect.